Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Rough Day! Wow! I am so glad that today is over. I needed to sit down and create, but I was so down about my students being so bad today. I feel like today was three workdays crammed into one.
I did finish two star frames that I had started the other day. Recipe: · Adhere Designer Paper to wood frame using clear drying glue. · Trim edges with a hobby knife. · Distress the frame after it has completely dried. · Stamp and embellish as desired.
Getting these completed made me feel so much better, or was it the nap? Anyway, I have my energy level back up and I’m headed into my stamp room to sort the last of my 12 x 12 pizza boxes. I hope everyone had a much better day than I had. Get out your stamps and create something beautiful.

1 comment:

reefnet1 said...

love the star frames where did you get those?
Hope you have a better day today have some choclate it always helps me.