Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sisters Night

I love Tuesdays! That’s stamping Sisters Night. We get together and work on our different projects or sometimes we want to do the same thing that someone else is doing. It always works out. There is lots of fun, laughter and food. I love it when there is chocolate involved. Tonight Bonnie and I waited until Debbie and Patti left to get the Raspberry filled Creamy Dark Chocolate candy bar out. Yum! LOL Bonnie prepped the club project. Debbie and Patti each made a card and used the Cuttle Bug to emboss some extra paper. I finished the “Swatch Book” that I have been working. All in all, I think everyone was productive. Especially Debbie and Patti who started with one pair of scissors between them. LOL But, alas, the evening has ended and everyone has gone home. Thanks girls, I had fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wwwwaaaaaahhhhhh! I wanted to be there too! I would have held out for the chocolate!!!! Sure miss stampin' with ya'll! Love your swatch book! This will be so handy to have around!!