Friday, January 11, 2008

Here is a Valentine gift for my granddaughter. The mailbox and the frog are from Target’s dollar spot. These are so easy to cover, just use your favorite double stick tape and some pretty paper. The stamps are CTMH, “Princess”. I thought about using lots of glitter, but then I remembered that I was going to put candy in the mailbox. Hmmm! Kid, glitter, candy…..not a good mix. This project was really easy to put together. I will have to do one more for my other little princess.

3 comments:

reefnet1 said...

Last Tuesday in Griffens I gave the ladies one I bought mine in griffens too Love the way you decorates yours will do mine this weekend I hope
Kathy

Unknown said...

I love what you did with the mailbox...must be the cutest one ever!!!! Still have a couple of these in the closet from last year! Sure wish I had time to work on them!!!

Anonymous said...

These turned out to cute.