Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I had something else that I was going to post today, but after I finished playing tonight I changed my mind. I could have finished this earlier, but Aunt Myrna has been teasing me with homemade bread. Then of course, I had to go search the kitchen for food. lol Believe me there was nothing in there that looked anything like her loaf of bread. :(
Oh, you are going to love these. Stampin’ Up Porcelain Print designer paper is beautiful.
I made the pop-top can and the pinwheel from this paper and just love the color combination. The pinwheel is not functional, but for looks only.
The pop-top can is functional. It is actually filled with M&M’s. Just pop the top and they are ready to eat. These are both very easy projects to create. I used two stamp sets on the pop-top can, Circle of Friendship and In The Spotlight.

No comments: