Wednesday, January 16, 2008

This is a cute little gift box shaped like a purse. I used a small circle of Velcro on the front flap to help it stay closed. You fill it with candy or use it as a unique way to wrap a small gift. Add a tag to the handle and send it on its way. I have always liked the orange and pink color combination. I would never wear these colors myself, but I have found that they always catch my eye.I went to Bonnie's last night for sister's night. We needed to finish planning the projects for Thursday night's club meeting. I had planned to create a calendar project, but the calendar's I ordered have not come in. Well, this little purse box will be one of our projects instead of the calendar. Psssst! Look for a calendar project next month. lol I got home around 9:00 with full intentions of working on grades. I have to have them completed by Friday and Thursday I have an all day inservice. I had watercolored some little butterflies at Bonnie's. Do you know that those little butterflies would not leave me alone all the way home. Well, I came in the door and headed straight for my craft room with butterflies in hand. Wow! I love this card. Sense I haven't taken a picture of it I'm going to leave you hanging, and let the butterflies bother you today. Have a wonderful, creative day today!

No comments: