Saturday, January 5, 2008

All The Pretty Papers

  • Happy Saturday everyone! Sorry that there was no Friday blog. Sonny and I had a pizza and movie date. Well, I have started organizing my paper. It’s just what I thought it would be. Work, work, work, but I’ll muddle through it. Unfortunately I have discovered that I am very low or completely out of several of SU’s 48 colors. I have no idea how I let myself run out of More Mustard, that’s just unheard of. Now, don’t get all excited thinking that I have gotten so much done. This is only SU’s basic 48 colors in 8 ½” x 11” papers. I still have my 12” x 12” paper, designer papers, specialty papers, other brands of paper, scrapbooking kits, as well as, my scrap papers to organize. Oh, and don’t forget all the slabs of paper. One thing I have found is that I go into my craft room to organize or to do anything and I always get sidetracked. Does this happen to anyone else? It has happened again today. I was putting away some scraps that were on my work area and I had to pick up a bottle that I purchased at Hobby Lobby to create some Mini-Mood Enhancers. Well, duh! I should never have touched it, because that was the end of my organization for the day. Now I have another problem. I can’t find my mini-mood enhancer stamp. My printers not working or I would just print the words out and create a tag. Darn . . . Here is a picture of the finished bottle, just imagine a tag hanging around it that says “Mini-Mood Enhancers”. Recipe: Bottles are from Hobby Lobby (sand art dept.) Stampin Up’s new Rub-Ons (Eastern Elegance) Prima Flower Ribbon scrap Mini baking M&M’s (Publix, baking section) Imagine the tag (Mini-Mood Enhancers) LOL
Please post a comment, and send me a picture of your Mini-Mood Enhancers if you make them. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue,
This one is my favorite. Everyone should have one on their work desk.