Sunday, January 6, 2008

Too much paper!

Boy, organizing my papers is quite a chore. I worked in my room last night and this morning. I still have about a third of my papers to organize. (12x12 papers and SU scrapbook kits)
I went through and culled out papers that I didn’t think I would use or that I had several of the same pattern. (CTMH kits)
(Slabs)
I took those to my daughter-in-law, Tammy, today. I have organized some of my scrapbook papers and any embellishments that will go with them into unused pizza boxes. I labeled them and stacked them over the shelves. I went through each of these and added loose papers that needed to be here and removed any I no longer wanted. Again I was sidetracked. I came across a card sketch by Cambra that I wanted to use for my Stampers Ten project this month. I sat down and stamped myself happy! Here is one of the cards that we will make in January.
This morning I cleaned out my scrap paper file. Throwing away about half of it. It was hard but necessary.

No comments: