Friday, August 5, 2011

Sorry for the extended absence.  Things have been somewhat difficult around here.  I have managed to get a few things done in my craft room though.  I have been working on my Zentangled Christmas ornament for the Twistedtangler's club meeting.  I will share that next week after our meeting.  Hopefully, I will have it completed by then.
Madison turned 6 yesterday.   Happy Birthday Maddie!  I have been working on several things for her Pirate Party on Saturday.  Big change there, from princess to pirate!   Here is this years special Birthday card for her.






I decorated cotton-candy containers with the same skull and crossbones.  I will upload pictures of the treasure chest cake and the cake balls tomorrow. 

Another project I made was for my collection of Zentangles and swaps.  This book measures 13 1/2" X 4" and will hold 90, 3 1/2" sq. Zentangles.




I played around with some mixtures of stamps, tangles, and color. Here are some of the results.






I hope everyone has had a great summer.  I will upload a picture of Maddie's treasure chest cake tomorrow. 
















2 comments:

Unknown said...

She speaks!!! LOL!!! I was just saying earlier today "Sue hasn't even posted anything on her blog in ages!" I can't believe Maddy is 6 already!!! She makes a lovely little pirate!! I'll have to take a peek at the Zentangle book up close...you are going to bring it to the meeting..right?
See ya soon!!

Linda said...

Hey Sue!!! The card is very very cute. Tell Madison Happy Birthday....I luv your Zentangle book & all your terriffic tiles, great job. I really need to play around some more with mine. I would luv to take a class but I don't see it in my financial future, LOL!! Take care.