Monday, May 16, 2011

I won this fantastic basket full of goodies from Priceless Scrapbooks.  This was a great surprise, because I never win anything.  The basket is slap full of just about anything your heart desires. I got 12 X 12 papers, designer papers, stickers, stamps, jewels, trinkets chalk ink, chipboard stickers, ribbons, tag scrapbook, matchbook album kit, Word Book, chipboard letters, and even a Canvas Kit.  Whoa! My head is spinning!

I sat down and created my first project from the items in my basket.  Everything on this layout came out of the basket.  All I had to add was double stick tape. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great basket that is!!! No wonder they didn't want to trust me to get it to you.....bwahahahahahahaha!!! Love the page you created of Maddie with the stuff from your treasure basket!!