Monday, February 7, 2011


 Warning! This is a long post.  This is a scrapbook that I made for Madison's birthday back in August.  I didn't get any pictures of it at the time, so here they are now.  I took a child's 8" x 8", board book that had windows cut into it, I separated the pages, covered them and decorated it.  Then I used the Zutter Bind-it-All to create the book you see here.  I planned each set of pages so you could get a peek of her on the next page to come. 

The Cover: After viewing this Celebration of Madison, you will see why I Love my Cricut.  I used the Create-A-Critter cartridge to decorate this book.
Pg. 2-3,  Mermaid Halloween costumes for Madison and Cousin Catherine! (That's a container of buttons holding the cover up while I was taking pictures, pretend you don't see it.  lol)
Pg. 4-5, Madison helping Grandma bake a cake, or rather clean up afterward!

Pg. 6-7, Beach Baby . . . Jacksonville Beach

Pg. 8-9, Her first encounter with real baby chicks.
Pg. 10-11, Stamping with Bamboo the Panda

Pg. 12-13, Taking pictures with Grandma's sleepover bear.

Pg. 14-15, Maddie's first dog Dixie
Pg. 16-17, Madison's 3rd birthday, the Princess one!

Pg. 18-19, First trip to Daytona, Beach, she had the best time.


Pg. 20-21, Thanksgiving at Great Grandpa's house


Pg. 22-23, Getting ready for Christmas, 2009.  What a great cookie baker!


I hope you enjoyed Madison's special book, it will be cherished forever by all who know her. She is a sweetheart. Psst: she loves to craft too!  She is already making her own books.

Have a great week, sorry this is such a long post.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooooh, don't apologize!! This is adorable and worth all the time it took to browse through the pages!!