Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

I'm sending each of you best wishes for a happy, successful, dream come true New Year ever.  2010 is behind us and I have resolved that I will take my life back, and share my love for stamping and paper crafting with the people I love.  I will post on my blog, but probable not everyday. 
I wanted to share the calendars that I made this weekend for my wonderful sisters.  I am still working on the last one, so I'll be back in a day or two to share it with you.




I'll get these to each of you ASAP.  They turned out so good.... (Sharing that love!)

2 comments:

Purple Princess said...

Gosh, these are just lovely! I think your sisters will enjoy using these. Welcome Back!

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm...arent't I an honorary sister??? Just teasing!! These are awesome and I know they will be appreciated!! Nicely done!!